- Bring in a well water sample by filling a clean bottle or container, that holds at least 16.9 oz, with the first draw of water in the morning (or after 6 hours of non-use).
- RSVP at www.warrenswcd.com/well-water-testing1.html
- The first 40 RSVP’s are guaranteed a FREE lead, copper and arsenic test from an Ohio EPA Certified laboratory.
- Free confidential nitrate, nitrite and iron screening.
- Purchase a bacteria test kit at a reduce cost ($20) or other water tests at the event.
- First 40 water samples in the door will receive a free lead, copper, and arsenic test.
When: Thursday, May 18th from 4:30pm to 6:00 pm
Where: Carlisle High School Commons, 250 Jamaica Road, Carlisle, OH 45005
Questions? Call Warren County Soil and Water Conservation District at 513-695-1337